UrbanPromise is committed to providing equal employment to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or sexuality. Underscoring this policy is the concern for our employees’ dignity and well-being and our commitment to providing a safe, productive, and professional work environment.
- Teen Development Program Coordinator (PDF)
- Education Coordinator - Part-time (PDF)
- Church & Donor Relations Manager (PDF)
- Junior Associate at the UrbanPromise Thirft Store (PDF)
- Urban BoatWorks Program Assistant (PDF)
- Enviromental Education Program Director (PDF)
- UrbanTrekkers Programn Director (PDF)
- RiverGuides Program Supervisor (PDF)
If interested in a position, please send a cover letter and resume to Pamela Foxx.