UrbanPromise is committed to providing equal employment to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or sexuality. Underscoring this policy is the concern for our employees’ dignity and well-being and our commitment to providing a safe, productive, and professional work environment.
- DGNI Administrative Assistant (PDF)
- Middle School Science Teacher (PDF)
- Middle School Math Teacher (PDF)
- Elementary School Teacher K-5 (PDF)
- High School Math Teacher (PDF)
- High School English Teacher (PDF)
- High School Chaplin - Volunteer (PDF)
- Vocational Counselor International Christian Youth Education Management (PDF)
- Coach for DGNI Leaders of Promise Project (PDF)
- Head Coach for DGNI Leaders of Promise Project (PDF)
If interested in a position, please send a cover letter and resume to Pamela Foxx.